Thursday, May 20, 2004

books and books

Just made a check list of all the books I want to read in the near future and the list just seems to be endless. I want to read George Eliot's 'Romola' set in the 15th century.
One of my friends had told me that he want the hours in a day to be longer and wished he could learn and read three times more than what he does. His words are ringing in my mind now. They are starting to make sense and there I was, shortlisting the name of some doctors!
Forgive me Lord, for I sometimes know not what I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to Amazon and start building your own wishlist and have it handy, perhaps a link on this site on the site link so that you and other people can know the list of books you wanna read. Do not forget "Lord of the Rings". --- Legolas

Anonymous said...

Gotcha!
Now which novel do i read?
I feel like pulling everybody's legs today. Don't mind.