Wednesday, June 09, 2004

living history

Went to the library. Hillary Clinton peeped out from her 'living history'. Gosh! am I starting a review by looking at the cover? I did not get the book but a train of thought oozed on my mind. She looked really poised and dignified in the cover with and unputdownable personality of her own. Oh boy! but, I didn't want to be in her shoes. I know somewhere in her book she has reffered that she loved Bill Clinton and wanted the marriage to work badly. Hats off to her spirit. But rather than being such a personality and yet catch my husband pants down, I would prefer to be the naive wife whose husband just can't afford to betray. Someone who just cannot make do without me. But who wouldn't want such a husband? Even Hillary must have wished the same.

No comments: