Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I am elated

Kudos to Jennifer Capriati and Anatasia Myskini for ousting the Williams sisters from the French open in the quarter finals at Roland Gaross. I was sick and tired of seeing them with their dresses in the court like clowns in a circus. Ana is just happy being Enrique's girlfriend I guess.
Jennifer Hawkins of Australia has won the Miss Universe. Lots of Jennifers are happening. J jumped with joy as though she has won it. I too shared the joy with her as though she has won. Ah! I am reading 'Business Lessons for Interpreneurs: 35 things I learned before the age of thirty' by Mark D. Csordos. The publishers happened to be again J's company. Seeing her company's logo on the book, gave her another reason to jump with joy. 'Bangalore Central' opened recently. We dropped in last week. Suffering from month-end syndrome, we did not pick up anything. Yesterday, we went to grab the t-shirt I had to have. It reads 'what's your's is mine and what's mine is mine!'. I got one for J and one for me and some other stuffs too. We are not horses, horses gallop. We just jump with joy. If she had to win the contest, perhaps I'd die with happiness. I don't know why, I am just elated.

No comments: