Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sound and fury, and some romance

i thought 14th was 13th, but S wished me and i came to know i am behind time. Then the delivery boy got me a box with an indoor plant (the blue iris) in a planter with the following note and had me in tears.

For Arunima,
For the sound, the fury, and the color in my life.
      I love you.


From,

 S

You do know i have a wonderful husband and i was smart enough to marry him. Feel like doing the penguin dance for him. i look like a penguin these days and if they are cute, i must also be cute. Perhaps, i should do a Demi Moore. :-)

3 comments:

kirti said...

Awww.....I am so happy for you.
Happy V day . I am sure you look cute as cuteness grows from within.

austere said...

soo cute,
Bless you folk.

P said...

all I can say is 'Awwwwwww' and then 'you lucky girl!'