Shub tagged me .
The Rules:-- Post six weird facts/habits about yourself.- At the bottom, name the six people you will tag next.- Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog.
Here they go:
1. I often sit looking at the lines of my hands. I know how the lines have changed over the years. I have got two new moles, one on the middle finger and another on the palm of my right hand very recently.
2. I always comment on the salt when someone else cooks. Roomie got pissed off and decided to get married leaving me.
3. I save the best for last while eating. The last morsel is what I want best. Esp. with egg curry.
4. I fell in and out of love with the same guy for many years. It was a killing habit. Working hard on this.
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”~Buckminster Fuller.
In short, get a new guy.
5. It started one day when I was watching T.V with dad. He concentrated on the T.V, I concentrated on one irritating beard on his chin and plucked it with my fingers. Then, it got transferred to boyfriend.
Picture this, boyfriend trying to be romantic, trying to catch my eyes and cuddly. Me, sitting upright and concentrating on one strand of beard, which is standing away and out of the rest. Plucked. Dumped. (Need to change my status in Orkut as Single again. ) I want clean shaven guys.
6. While cleaning the house, if I come across some articles, I start reading them up. Once it took me 5 hrs to clean my room.
And, Pallavi as I don't see you here nowadays.
Handa, as you have started blogging in Hindi. Before you start in Persian, Spanish...
Xeb, I am simply interested.
Burfi, as you often tag me.
Chandni, looks like you have done it. If so, kindly ignore.
You, if you are interested.