Ok, I don't remember the rules but I am supposed to write some 8 things about myself. This blog has been all about myself for more than 3 years now but here are some more:
- I never do a spell check while blogging. This must be very evident but I can explain this. At work, anything that I write goes through three rounds of review or approvals. (yes, I am expecting a hike for this). The best part about our job is that we paint each other's work red with the track changes. It is mutual you see. If you have put a double space by mistake, the paper will come back with a long comment saying that double spacing used to happen some 30 years back and it should be avoided. So, you know why? I feel like a queen here. Without any worries, just click Publish Post.
- I feel for Ashok Kumar like I feel for no other actor. I mean, I know he has passed away and all that but he is one actor who was old even when he was young. He looked the same when he was the hero or when he was the grandpa. I really really feel for him.
- I don't understand how people manage to have multiple blogs. I am not talking about photo blogs here. I mean how the hell do you guys manage? How the hell do you find time for it? How the hell is your personal life? How the hell do you spend so much time online?
- You will never find a recipe being posted on my blog. I don't like to read them on other's blogs too unless it is something entirely dedicated to recipes in which case, I avoid going there.
- This is a case of jealousy. Why are people linking up to libraries and showing off their collection of books? I own only about a dozen books. I have always relied on friends to gift me or read it from the local library. So I am jealous. Yes, I am.
- To add to the above point, I am dating someone who owns more than 200 books. Yes, this is also one reason why I am dating him apart from many other reasons. I actually counted one day and felt so proud that someday, it is all going to be mine. I am thinking of having a pre-nuptial agreement on the ownership of the books. No, he is not the librarian. The librarian is a female.
- I am running short of ideas so let me add this: I have been swimming every weekend religiously and I have only been swimming width wise. 10 laps leave me very exhausted. I intend to cross the length of the pool someday. There will be a post on my trials and tribulations and how I conquered the 50 mts.
- In most interviews, I am asked about marriage and being single in the city. I always answer that I am engaged and my fiance is in Bangalore. I attend interviews regularly whether I am looking for a change or not and I have been replying this ever since I turned 25.
- One more point even if I am not asked. I read my own blog to ensure that atleast there is one loyal reader.